According to Alice | Autumn Make Up Look 2015



Hello to everyone!

So today's post is all about Autumnal Make Up. I like to mix my everyday make up look every season to make sure I'm doing something different and experimenting with new products and techniques. So this is my current everyday make up look. I wear this on a day to day basis, however, sometimes if I'm running late for work or can't be bothered I'll skip eyeliner or the contouring! The look is quite heavy for a day-to-day look, but it can be lightened up by using no liquid eyeliner on top and less bronze. Here's a list of all the products I used in this video.

1) Foundation is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in colour Ivory which is 7.99 at Boots. The foundation was applied using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which can be bought at Boots for 9.99

2) Next, I use the Soap and Glory 'It's about Prime' primer to create a base for my shadows. The primer is 4.00 at Boots

3) Next, I brush my eyebrows through with the Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara by Maybelline. This takes a few minutes to dry, so I move on to my eye shadow at this point. The brow mascara is 4.99 at Boots.

4) Moving on to my eyeshadow, I use 'The Nudes' palette by Maybelline which is 9.99. I use a gold shimmer for the base of the lid, this gives the look a really autumnal feel to it. I use a white based shimmer to highlight my brow bone and a dark brown shimmer to contour the lid line. I then use the same brown shade to shadow my bottom lash line and the gold in my tear duct area.

5) I then use the same palette to fill my brows out. By this time, the mascara has dried in my brows. I use a matte brown colour and use a tilted EcoTools brush to apply the brow colour.

6) I then line the top my my eyes with the Soap and Glory liquid eyeliner which I cannot find online! But it is one of the best liquid liners I've used. I take some time to make sure that the liner is equal on each eye.

7) I then use the same liner to add some definition to the bottom lash line. I do this really delicately as I don't want a harsh liner look on the bottom.

8) I then curl my lashes with a eyelash curler I bought from Primark for about 2.99

9) I use the Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara in black which is about 19.50 from boots. It is THE BEST mascara I've ever used. One of my top recommendations! Unlike a lot of mascaras, this one is able to coat the bottom lashes and the top because of the spikes on the brush at the top. This also means you can easily flick the lashes to the side of the eyes to create a cat-eye look.

10)  After my eyes, I move on to contouring my face. I use the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat highlighter and place it under my eyes, along the bridge of my nose, the sides of my mouth and my forehead (the places light falls naturally) I then contour the rest of my face with a bronzing powder and use a pad to blend the contouring in.

11) Finishing off my face, I use a Lancome blush and a Revolution highlighter on my cheeks.

12) To finish off, I pop some Baby Lips Dr Rescue Balm in a peach shade on my lips.

And the Taaaadaaaa!
I hope you enjoyed my video. Don't forget to comment and follow the blog for more fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts!

Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment