MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM

Anyone who knows me knows I love Instagram, I love sharing moments in my life simply through photographs, as well and browsing others. To follow me on Instagram, the link button is at the top of this blog.


I found this picture on Tumblr and just thought it was the most brilliant thing. As well as fashion I love disney and this combination is just brilliant!


This week I was lucky enough to have dinner with my very best friend in Cambridge. Nothing like gossip and a Corona.


One of the good things about being home for the summer from University is my Mum's cooking. She made this Balti from scratch and it was amazing.


I love cute and funny quotes like this, especially when they are relatable.


I'd love to pretend I am all grown up and was drinking tea, but it was only Coco! In my unicorn PJ's and watching TV with my family.


I am so happy to be back in the beautiful city of Cambridge. I thought these dapples of light were just so beautiful as I walked into the centre.


I love the new addition to the Coke names, they've got lots of different names and phrases now, and this one just put a smile on my face.


I loved celebrating my best friends 21st birthday, it was a great night! Oh and I decided I wanted pink hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment