Trend alert everyone! Monochrome is back (although it never really went anywhere) But I'm happy it's back. Black and white will always been a top trend in my eyes. I've put together some of the best monochrome pieces on the high street.
1. My number one monochrome piece on the market is this 60s inspired mini skirt by Topshop. It's 100% cotton and would look amazing with a number of different ensembles. This one is £36.00 which is a great bargain for such a statement skirt. Buy it by clicking here.
2. Number two is this stunning chic blazer also by Topshop. This jacket screams class and elegance. It's perfect for this years Spring as a light jacket. You'd have to be careful with that crisp white though! This amazing blazer is only £55.00 and can be bought here.
3. This 'skort' looking skirt is a perfect way to rock the monchrome trend. This skirt is by Miss Selfridge but can be bought from Miss Guided as well. The panel skirt is very popular at the moment, if you love this one as much as we do you can grab it online for £27.00 here.
4. Another great way to wear the monochrome trend is with a patterned legging. It's a much more casual way to wear the trend. These are from Topshop at £28.00. They may be from the maternity section but we can all admit we've done it before! Get these by clicking here.
5. This monochrome tee is another casual way to wear the trend. At only £18.00 from Topshop, this is a great piece to have in your wardrobe when it comes to matching up with high waisted short, skirts or trousers. Buy this cute tee here.
6. The trend should follow you everywhere, even to a night out. These are a little out there but still in staying true with the monochrome trend. These babies are a New Look purchase and at only £27.99 they're a great investment to the your going out outfit. Grab these bad boys by clicking here.
7. Monochrome accessories are a great way to tie the trend into everyday life. These cute gloves are from Accessorize and can be bought here for only £2.00.
8. When it comes to dresses, a perfect way to make it classy is by going for a monochrome one. These beautiful Mango dress is structured to perfection and could be worn to a important event or even to the office if you work in a fancy place like that! Buy this one for £44.99 here.
9. Like the gloves, accessories are a great way to tie the trend in. These lovely clutch/chain bag is a perfect way to experiment with monochrome. At only £12.99 this is perfect for dates, parties and events. Buy it from New Look here.
10. Add to the monochrome style simply with your nail polish. At only £2.99 each, you can get a black and white and experiment with monochrome styles. Barry M nail polish can be bought from all Boots stores.
11. These classy midi heels by New Look are a little less out there than number six, but still have that classy monochrome feel to them. Perfect for the Spring/Summer time- maybe a little cold for them at the moment! Buy them for only £19.99 here.