A L L I W A N T F O R C H R I S T M A S

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope you're all having an amazing time so far.

For today's blog post I've put together my Christmas most wanted. It's just a little collection of bits and bobs that I've asked for Christmas from my family and boyfriend. Let me know what you like and what you're wishing for this Christmas! 



1. Martie T Bar Geek Shoes/   Topshop/   £32.00

2. Pins & Needles Oversized Floral Sweatshirt/   Urban Outfitters/   £40.00

3. Rose Print iPhone 5 Shell/   Topshop/   £8.00

4. Tartan Kilt/   Tescos/   £16.00

5. Sarah Checked Smock Dress/  BooHoo/   £18.00

6. Patent Purse/   Oliver Bonas/   £25.00

7. Platform Boots/   H&M/  $25.00

8. Mock Croc Pouch Bag/   Whistles/   £80.00

9. Croc Mini Turn- Lock Bag/   Topshop/  £28.80

10. Cinderella Suedette Slippers/  BooHoo/   £25.00

11. Iridescent Block Shape Earrings/  Topshop/  £7.50

12. Real Techniques Starter Set/    BOOTS/    £21.99

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the little school girl shoes, I really need to invest in a pair. I am also a massive tartan fan too!
    http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete