R E D E C O R A T E/ Y O U R/ B E D R O O M/ W I T H/ J O H N L E W I S


I'm moving into my new house at university soon and so I've been looking at some bits and bobs for my bedroom and I can't help but we amazed at the selection and stunning pieces John Lewis is offering at the moment. I've picked out some of my favourite pieces and are sharing them with you lovely people. Make sure to comment, like and share please! Lots of love, Al <3

1. N E P T U N E   A N T I G U R A   A R M C H A I R,   P A L E   S T O N E     £295.00

2. N E W G A T E   T H E   S T R E E T   W A L L   C L O C K     £112.00

3. F L O R E N T I N A    T H R O W    £120.00

4. L A   C E R I S E   S U R   L E   S A T E A U    C U S H I O N   £59.00

5. R O S E   C U B E   I N   P I N K      £35.00- £60.00

6. B U T T E R F L Y   F R A M E D  P R I N T    £30.00

7. M U L B E R R Y   G L O S S Y   G O A T   L E A T H E R   C A S E    £350.00

8. P A R L A N E   B E L L  &  B U T T O N    H E A R T        £10.00

9. B O W L   L A T T E R N     £10.00

10. P O S H   G R A F F I T I   W O O D E N   L E T T E R S   A - Z      £6.25  EACH

11. C L A R A   C U T W O R K   D R U M   S H A D E     £30

6 comments:

  1. These are great picks :)

    I wish I could afford them all! I especially love the cushion.

    New follower x

    How Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!I bought a little heart from John Lewis years ago and it is still in tact which is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 7!!!!!!! I love everything you've picked!

    I just thought I'd leave a little comment to let you know I have nominated you for a Liebster Award
    http://jade-eloise.blogspot.co.uk

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those floral print trousers from Oasis!

    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete