Bring the sunshine yourself!




Today's post is a collection of items with one thing in common; yellow. Now, at the moment the sun is not showing itself and it's nearly July. WHAT. I know it's heartbreaking. Anyway, we don't need the sun because look at all these amazing items! Remember to comment and follow guys!

1. LOLLY Skinny Heel Sandals/ Topshop/ £85
These strap heeled sandals are so popular at the moment. I have a pair from Primark which were only £12 but I love these bright yellow ones! Such a nice twist on the classic trend. Find and buy by clicking here.

2. Multipack Cuff Braclets & Ring/ ASOS/ £18
Statement jewellery, like every year, is big this summer. You need some big bangals for the beach and for those nights out. I love the bright shiny gold colour on these and how they all match really well. Find and buy by clicking here.

3. Neon Metal keeper super skinny belt/ ASOS/ £6
The best way the inject some colour into your wardrobe without being to 'out there' is by adding a colourful accessory to a dark outfit. This belt would look beautiful with a black maxi dress and is only £6 and so cheap as chips! Find this and buy by clicking right here.

4. MOTO Banana print denim skirt/ Topshop/ £38
This one is a little out there but I thought it was really cute if put with the right stuff. It has a nice twist on the classic skater skirt and the banana's are so very cute! Buy it here. 

5. Sculptured Top in Yellow/ Whistles/ £75
This one is more than an average amount to spend on a top, however, it is just beautiful. The shape is so simple and yet so flattering. You can buy this here.

6. Strappy Cami Maxi Dress/ Topshop/ £18
Very casual little summer dress here, but so cute and comfortable. A lot of items on here are Topshop, the reason is simply because it offers such a wide range of yellow clothes and accessories. Buy this must have here.

7. Yellow Tie Dye Trim Socks/ Topshop/ £19
Now, £19 is a lot for a pair of socks in my eyes, however, I thought these were a great example of how the yellow trend can be carried out through your wardrobe. How cute would these look with some canvas pumps or underneath some heeled sandals? Buy here.

8. Knitted Mix Stitch Jumper/ Topshop/ £36       
Now I know it is summer, but in England you never know, so a little loose jumper will do no harm! I love Topshop jumpers, and everyone loves a comfy baggy knit. This one is so cute and soooo comfortable! Just click here to view it and buy!

9. Canary Yellow Nail Polish/ Barry M/ £2.99
A classic way to inject some colour into your wardrobe is through nail polish. Yellow nail polish is still big from last year and may seem like a weird colour but looks so cool when on. Buy this nail polish by clicking here.

10. Sofia Going Out Dress/ Whistles/ £110
This item is more if you're going to some sort of event. Everyone will expect black- why not surprise them with canary yellow! The silk and colour really remind me of the dress which Kate Hudson wears in How to loose a guy in 10 days. Comment if you know what I am talking about? Buy this stunning gown here.

11. Neon Perforated Phone Purse/ Topshop/ £14
Like the belt, this is another more subtle to rock the yellow trend. Add this to a black dress to instantly excite the outfit. Buy this clutch bu clicking here.

12. Cropped Pleat Back Shirt/ Topshop/ £18    SALE ITEM
I think these chiffon cropped shirts from Topshop are so cute and would be perfect with a black skater skirt for a cute look. I love the lemon colour to this one, it makes the item look so delicate. Buy this in the sale now by clicking here but be quick!

13. Golden Rod Eyeshadow/ MAC/ £12
I'm not telling you to buy this as I'm not even sure how I would approach putting this colour on my eyes. However, log on to YouTube for some inspiration as I'm sure when done right it looks really groovy. Find and buy by click on this little button, here.

14. Tezz Skater Dress in Bright Yellow/ Ted Baker/ £129
Again, this is another occasion dress and isn't it amazing. I might just have to get this dress and dance around my house in it. Buy it here.

15. Yellow Phone Case/ Ebay/ £2.99 +
You can buy iPhone cases all over eBay and they range in price, but this one just screams summer! Log on to eBay to find it. 

16. Opaque Stone Bib Necklace/ ASOS/ £35
Statement necklace's are amazing. And this one is beautiful. It's a must have item for your wardrobe to go with black dresses for the summer. Buy it here.

17. Carmel 2 piece tote bag/ BooHoo/ £35
Statement bags are as big as statement jewellery now and like I have been saying through this whole post and you all want me to shut up. But imagine this bag with a black maxi dress. Yum. Buy this classic bag here.

7 comments:

  1. Wow i can't believe i just found your blog i am in the middle of a massive yellow binge at the minute iv just bout the nicest dress and got my eye on a blazer! Some lovely things here hunny.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yellow is my favourite colour at the moment, I can't get enough of it! I really like your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster award! see my post below :)

    http://andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks - I don't have any yellow in my wardrobe so I think that needs to change :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the topshop blouse! gorgeous picks!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What a bright selection!! Gorgeous picks!

    Please stop by my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg all the bright yellows and neons look super cool and fun!

    Check out my new outfit post featuring new label Suck Is Free! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. COMMENT, FOLLOW, I FOLLOW BACK.
    NEW POST> http://fashionablyforward411.blogspot.com/2013/06/runway-roulette.html

    x,
    Colette

    ReplyDelete