Top swimwear this summer!


Summer is coming and so that means summer holidays! I've put together here my favourite swimsuits on the high street at the moment. Hope you enjoy!

1. Yellow Lemon Bandeau Bikini. This bikini caught my eye straight away when on the Topshop website. This bikini is so cute for the beach or the pool this summer, however, the colour might not be good for pale people (like myself) as the yellow will drain them. Another good feature is the removable pads and straps. This one is from Topshop and is £32. 

2. Faith Gold Trim bikini in Black.This one is from Missguided.com and is £20.99. I think simple black is a great colour for a bikini and I love the gold detailing on the straps.

3. Blurred Tie Dye Bikini. From Accessorize is this lovely tie dye bikini which I think is such a nice colour. The bottoms are £14 and the top is £15.

4. Blue + Gold digital Lion Print Swimsuit. This one seems very popular as it's all sold out online at NewLook.com It's a little out there, but why not go for it! It's a great print and should be back in stock soon! This one is £24.99.

5. Motel 50's Style Halter Swimsuit with padded cups. This one is from ASOS.com and is £35. Quite a lot of money for a swimsuit but it's so pretty and perfect if you're not all comfortable in bikinis. 

6. Navy Push Up Bikini Top and high waisted bikini bottoms. This one is also from Topshop and has a lovely high waisted 60's pants. This one is £30

7. Tropical high waisted bikini. This one is my favourite and is in fact an online exclusive. It's £35 but worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE number 7! Do you know where this is from?
    Great blog by the way!

    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh woops I didn't put it! Urban Outfitters x

      Delete