Soap and Glory shopping spree!

Hello one and all and happy Sunday! Hope you are all having a great weekend. Yesterday was Saturday, which for me is shopping today. And I took to Soap & Glory products which I love! I got a lot of great stuff and I'm here to show you and review each product for you. Hope you enjoy. Remember to share and follow my blog! All products can be purchased online at Boots.com or in store.



Hand Food Hydrating hand cream/ £5.00
I was in need of some hand cream just to have in my bag for every day use. I smelt this one and feel in love. The fragrance is amazing and the feel is so light and drys quickly leaving silky smooth skin. Top marks for this one!



Show good face 2-in-1 foundation & primer/Colour:"The fairest of them all"/ £11.00
What is really nice about this foundation is that in includes a primer which means you know it will last the day. It also haves spf 15 so is perfect for the summer coming up. It's a really light foundation and is just really nice to wear, it feels like you've got nothing on.



Kick Ass Concealer / Three piece camouflage kit/ £10.00
Recently I've been having lots of breaks out which is every girls nightmare- and so for days when I am going out I needed a good concealer I could count on. What I really like about this one is the many elements. First you have the two cream concealers which come in a beige and a more pink based colour. These two elements makes it so easy to blend the concealer into the flaw. You then have a little powder which goes over the concealed area which really flatterns the whole area, leaving a well covered flaw. 


Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick/ £8.00/ Colour: "Fuchsia-ristic"
I've already got one of these gloss sticks which is a nude colour, however, I wanted something a little brighter. Now, don't be scared by the colour as when it's put on it's not as vibrant. It's such a good product; it looks good and makes my lips feel amazing.



Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss/ £9.00/ Colour: "Punch Bowl"
Again, at first I thought the colour was a bit too much, however, when put on it's really light and cute. It's a lovely summery colour and tastes good! It also has the plumping agents in it for the volumised pouting lips.



Supercat Black eyeliner pen/ £6.00/ Carbon Black
I use liquid eyeliner most days and I know how hard it is to find one really good which gives easy precision. This pen is amazing. I can't stress how easy this pen makes to apply a clean line. It's a lovely dark black as well for day or dramatic eyes for the evening.


Archery Brow Tint + Precision pencil/ £10.00/ Brownie Points
Shaping your eyebrows is a massive make-up treatment which a lot of people look over. But colouring your brows doesn't mean thick black lines. This double ended pen is a brilliant way of casually highlighting your brows. The first side is a felt tip stain, which gives out only a little colour so is not thick or heavy at all. And at the other end is the pencil which is also very light. 











Body Butter "The Dairy Smooth"/ Dry skin formula/ £8.50
I've had this product before but recently ran out. But I had to get it again as it's the best body moisturiser I've ever owned and the smell is irresistible! 
























Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme plump/ £10.00/ Colour: "How nude"
This item is part of the plumping 'mother pucker' section and so has the 'tingling' effect after you applied it. It plumps the lips and has a lovely shimmer to it. I wasn't sure about the colour to begin with but once put on and blended it's so pretty and simple.

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave comments and follow! 
A
x

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog.:)

    Maybe you like my blog, too and want to follow me via gfc ?

    I hope this :)

    kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    <3

    ReplyDelete