May Haul by According to Alice!





There isn't much on this month's haul as I have been saving up for my holiday! But I still love all these pieces! 
First of all is this chiffon letter shirt which is originally from Primark but I found it in a charity shop for only £3! I love the design, I think it's really unique and in fitting with the monochrome trend at the moment. 

Second is this beautiful belt from Primark as well which was only £4. I really like leopard print at the moment and I think that this belt would look great with a black dress or playsuit to jazz it up a little. 

Finally is this cream knitted jumper from H&M which was £12.99. It has short sleeves and so it perfect for the summer and is so cute! 

Let me know what you think, remember to comment and follow! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment