OOTD: and how to get it!






Hellllllllllo one and all! Wow, 74 followers! Thank you so much. If you like the blog please share to get that follow number higher! Today I've done a little OOTD with a little bit about how I put the outfit together and why I think it works as well as where to find the pieces.

Shirt/ Vintage/ £5
Jacket/ Vintage/ £25
Bag/ Primark/ £9
Shoes/ Converse/ £35

The outfit today was for a casual day at university and for a little bit of shopping. I got this amazing vintage shirt from Brighton recently for £5 from one of the many vintage shops. For people in the UK looking for vintage- head there! I put the jacket on top as I thought they went together well with the old school worn out look. To keep the outfit casual and comfy I just wore some plain black leggings and some high top white converse. To add a little controversy I added this western looking bag which my boyfriend tells me looks like 'it needs a hair cut.' The second photograph is just some items which are similar to what I am wearing in the photo.

That's it for now,
A
x

3 comments:

  1. this outfit is adorable and so chilled out, you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! You have a lovely style :)
    - Jay

    www.niftyandnatty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete