March Haul.





Shoes- Boohoo £20
 Available at boohoo.com


T-shirt - £11.99 Miss Guided 
Available at missguided.co.uk



Shirt- H&M £12.99
Available in store and at www.hm.com




Shirt- H&M £12.99
Available in store and at www.hm.com








VIVO Eyeshadow Pearl
On Offer at Tescos £1




Volume Millon Lashes Express by Loreal
Available at www.boots.co.uk  £11.99



Clean & Clear Fast Action Spot Cream
£3.55  Available at www.boots.co.uk



Hello one and all. Here are my purchases from this month. 

First are my amazing new boots which I love. They're from boohoo.com and so with any online website I was worried about what they would look like in real life. But they arrived this morning and they are amazing. 

Second is my new t-shirt from missguided.co.uk which is my new favourite place to shop online. They have a really nice collection of stuff on there and at good prices. This t-shirt was my favourite piece on the website, but I couldn't choose between black and white. I went for white as summer is coming up. But I might have to get it in black as well...

Next are two shirts from H&M which I got whilst shopping on Sunday. I liked both prints and couldn't decide so got both. They're both oversized but that's what I love. 

Beauty side of things, I bought three new products this month. First is the VIVO Pearl eyeshadow. I really needed a highlighter for my brow line and I love how subtle this colour is. 

Next was a gift from my Mum, it's L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes. I haven't actually used it yet but I am very excited. I'm going to do a review of it so look out for that on my blog.

Finally is the Clean and Clear spot cream. This stuff is amazing! I've been using it for the past 24 hours and my spots are already calming down. Defiantly recommend this one!




2 comments:

  1. Hey fart face i nominated you for an award, thank me later x
    http://livelifebrightbdearie55.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ur new items are great! The shoes are my fave ones .)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete