February Haul.

Hello everyone. Here's some bits and bobs I have bought over February. Let me know what you think guys.



This is my new cowboy/ punk rock bag from Primark. It was £8 so a massive bargain  It has a long strap so it hangs on my hip which I really like as the tassels hang along my feet creating a really grunged down look.  



This necklace is from H&M and was £7.99. I really like multi beaded effect and the gold metallic glint it gives off. I love styling this with a shirt or polo under a jumper. 





This is my new Soap and Glory lip gloss. It's called 'great kisser' and has a lovely cherry flavour to it, brilliant for the handbag.



This is a phonecase I got from Primark for £4. It looks pretty with a black phone, but mine is white and so look V tacky. And it's hell to get on and off.




Earrings from Primark as well, these hands were £1 and the collection was £2.50.


1 comment: