Liebster Award, why thank you http://imjustmeganxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks to http://imjustmeganxo.blogspot.co.uk/ I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Which has been created to help bloggers with under 200 followers gain publicity. http://imjustmeganxo.blogspot.co.uk/ has nominated me as one of her 11. And as a nominee I must do the same. So here are the rules.
1) 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions given by the nominator
3) Ask 11 questions for the people you nominate 
4) Go to those bloggers wall and let them know
5) Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.  
So here we go guys.



11 facts about myself
1) I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time a week ago, however, I always knew I would love it.
2) I have recently had jaw surgery and am still recovering and should have my braces off in 3 months.
3) I hate red and pink together. Fashion sin.
4) I like to have fun with fashion, including dressing up as something in particular for the day.
5) If I could, I would live in the 20's.
6) I am a Harry Potter fanatic, I have a Gryffindor hat.
7) I can't ever have my nails not painted.
8) I take fashion inspiration from my boyfriend, and steal his clothes.
9) I am happier at the moment than I have ever been.
10) I want to own my own vintage shop when I am older.
11) I can't fall asleep at night until I know what I am wearing the next day. 

Answer the 11 questions from the nominator
1. Who's your style icon?
It changes a lot. But at the moment I am loving Rita Ora's look.

2. What do you order at Starbucks?
A mint hot chocolate and a lemon and poppy-seed muffin.

3. If you could only use one brand of makeup for the rest of your life what would it be?
Benefit, yes please.

4. Favourite clothes shop?
Urban Outfitters.

5. Whats your ultimate goal in life?
Travel the world with my boyfriend, own my own vintage shop and live in New York with my man and a sausage dog.

6. Your favourite blog?
I'm always checking out BeautyCrush.co.uk

7. Why did you want to create a blog?
I love clothes and fashion and writing. 

8. Biggest regret?
Worrying too much.

9. iPhone or Blackberry?
IPhone please, but it's been sent away for a little bit :(

10. Favourite season?7
Can't decide.Winter has snow but summer has snow?

11. Best chick flick?
Got to be The Devil Wears Prada.


Ask 11 questions for the people you nominate 
Hello lovely people, here are your questions.
1) If you could live in a different era, which era would it be?
2) You can have one designer bag- which one?
3) If you could own anyone's wardrobe in the world, who's would it be?
4) When you're feeling blue, what movie do you stick on?
5) What's your worst fashion sin you have committed?
6) If you could bring back a style, what would it be e.g JELLY SHOES!
7) Apart from fashion, what do you also find interesting?
8) Primark; handy or horrid?
9) Who is your style icon?
10) What trend are you loving at the moment?
11) Predict the next big trend.


And here are the people I have nominated. 




Check them out, they're all amazing!

Last but not least, thank you to  http://imjustmeganxo.blogspot.co.uk/ for my nomination!


A x






1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for your nomination! I have answered your great questions if you wana check it out :)

    http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete