Street wear this winter.

Hello one and all. And happy Christmas everyone! We're all getting in to the mood for the festive season now. I know I am. Although severe Christmas shopping is in order. However, on a Saturday night, I find myself looking for clothes for myself instead of for others. Naughty Alice. 


As part of my blog I am going to start an WTW (what to wear) post every now and again. I am going to post an outfit idea for you all if you're stuck on what to rock in the day. Here is number 1. Let me know what you think about this guys. 





Shoes/ ASOS Arrow Point Ankle Boots with toecap/ £17.50 SALE ITEM
Coat/ TOPSHOP Fur Collar Quilted Biker Jacket/ £58
Necklace/ TOPSHOP Two Row Arrow Cross Necklace/ £10
Dress/ TOPSHOP Sparkle Midi Bodycon dress/ £40
Nail Varnish/ BARRY M Jewel Britannia/ £2.99 





No comments:

Post a Comment