Why we love Chloe.

Hello everyone. As you can see, I've had a change on my blog, let me know what you think? University is getting hard. Not only am I suppose to be writing 2 stories a week about something going on in Southampton, but this week I've been made editor for the next two weeks for the Solent Splash Mag. Wooo, great oppertunity but I am bricking it. I'll let you know how it goes. As I was scanning the internet (wasting time looking at clothes I can't buy) I came across the Chloe a/w 2012 collection. And as always- I love it. There is just something about Chloe clothes and basic shapes, colours and fittings which screams 'chic.' Here's some photographs of some pieces I especially liked. Let me know what you think guys.
 
 
Not only do all the Chloe models look amazing as usual, but they're glowing with antural beauty which is classic for Chloe's image. Fresh, light make up. Fresh, light hair. This coat is one of my favourite pieces from the collection- the powder pink is a change from the usual beige (which we still love) but still carries elegance and class.
 



3 comments:

  1. i love your look so much.you style is so cool. please check out mine. www.sportygoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked it but it says it's been removed? Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u sweetie ^^
    Following u back
    and the post is great

    ReplyDelete