The wooly jumper.

If we lived in LA, well some of you might, we could spend most of our days in white tees and little shorts. But the UK being the UK, this christmas is bound to be as cold as usual. As upsetting as this may be, it means we can crack out our jumpers. From wooly to baggy, I am going to show you how to work them all day everyday.


Our first lovely lady is Miss Alexa Chung, who screams CHANEL whatever she wears. Here, she has made a baggy casual black knit jumper look formal by matching it up with a black and white tweed skirt, a classic Chanel bag and some little heels. I wish I could afford Chanel- but until I can, here's where I'd go for this look.













For the jumper, take a visit to asos.com for this classic knit black jumper if you want to keep in simple (right top £25) Or to take your own spin on things and go for a more adventerous material in this fluffy jumper (right bottom £28) from River Island.


For the skirt, I found this amazing pink fluro boucle pelmet skirt from Topshop.com for £40
Not exactly like Miss Chung's but what's wrong with a bit of colour hey?










Our next wooly jumper style guru is Fearne Cotton who rocks every single British trend, including the wooly jumper. Fearne cotton has gone for pastel colours which are my favourite! THey're really big right now; especially the mint greens and the plae pinks. Just walk into H&M and your in pastel heaven. Thank you Lana Del Ray.












For your own pastel jumper look, go to H&M. I bought this beautiful pink fluffy jumper recently for £19.99 out of the Lana Del Ray collection. Here she is, wearing it better than me, but I still love her.







Or if that one doesn't float your boat, here is a similar one from Newlook.com for £22.99. The shell pink colour is less bright which might appeal to some of you bloggers.








Or perhaps this stunning sky blue knitted jumper.
Little tip- I always go up a few sizes for my jumpers- I like them big. 
This one is from Topshop and is £36. A little more, but I'm sure you'd get your wear out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment