Loving the uni life.

Hello everyone! I know what you're thinking- I haven't been around recently. AGAIN. But triple promise this is going to change now. I have just started at Southampton Solent University and am studying Magazine Journalism and Feature Writing. One of the first talks I had from lectures was about the online media and how to get out there. So I have set up a professional twitter page which you should all have a little look on and I am going to be dedicating a lot more time to this blog of mine. If you like my writing or the blog or just things I write about- feel free to mention the blog around so I can get a wider social network.

As for now here I am with the editor of Women's Health Farrah Storr and with the very interesting John Wilde- a freelance journalist.


No comments:

Post a Comment