Hurry up summer.


I am so happy with myself as I actually put some time away to re-design my blog and loving it. What do you guys think?

I was stalking tumblr this morning and stumbled across this picture. Now, I know I have blogged about Mary Kate Olsen before but there will be many more on the way. Because I love her, and hopefully one day my hair will grow that long [doubtful]

Anyway, this photo literally got me so excited about summer. I plan to spend all my money on maxi dresses' this summer. And isn't this one just amazing? The colour is extremley flattering on blonde hair and Miss Olsen has teamed the outfit with long necklaces and some casual flip flops. Oh, and do not foget the iconic sunglasses. Here are some that we can afford.

Peace.




www.newlook.com

www.newlook.com

www.newlook.com

www.asos.co.uk

www.asos.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment