Busy busy busy.

I know what you're thinking, where have I been? I am very sorry but english coursework decided to ruin my life, but as of today it is finished, referenced and proof read. Oh yes. So here are some bits and bobs I have been snapping away at inbetween college. Hope you enjoy guys.


I definatly did not spend time on coursework baking these amazing cakes with my boyfriend.


I certainly did not spend that time out in the snow like a 4 year old.


 

I did re-do my wall for the 5th time already this year. And it is already different.

 

I did make sure my lips where nice and moisturised. I did not loose half of the set within the first day.


I did not put glitter on my nails to find that it just fell off. And then did it again anyway. And then again.


I did not spend my time looking after my tamagotchi even though every night it died.


That's it. I promise there will be more posting soon.
Peace out mofos.



No comments:

Post a Comment